Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gamo Viper Express .22 Air Shotgun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dvlnme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvlnme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 6:47am
often thought barreling a 2250 to use these cartridges would be a good project as they do work well on pest birds indoors and blow holes in roofs either,though cartridges bit expensive and getting hard to find now,did see couple boxs while back at magnum sports in stratford could be worth phone call .
 cheers mike
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 6:49pm
Was one on trade me the otherday but I've just checked and it's sold. They are brilliant for shooting birds inside buildings
paulo.baronceli View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo.baronceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 1:04pm
I've been on the hunt for this one for a couple months now, and as Gamo does not make them anymore - at least that's what I was told at my local Gun City store - it's proving to be a challenging task.

If you have one of these sitting in your shed and you're keen on passing it on for some cash, email me henrique.baronceli@gmail.com I'm in the Hawke's Bay region, and I can either pick it up if it's close enough, or we could use the dealers network to ship it over.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic