Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCPs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCPs for sale
    Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 10:18am
As new condition - rifles only, scopes and rings not included in prices below (happy to negotiate if you want these):
1. FX Wildcat Mk2 (bullpup) 0.25 with carbon bipod & suppressor $1700

2. FX 0.22 with suppressor $1500

Selling to fund my dream PCP.

Auckland based, can deliver to Thames or Hamilton for no extra cost. Or ship via dealer network
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 11:59am
Very nice. 

What's your dream pcp going to be?
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 12:01pm
RTI prophet :) I'm wanting to play with slugs
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 2:26pm
You'r selling two FX's to get an RIT?????
Wacko
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 3:45pm
I like those. I would definitely consider one as they are quite minimalistic.
My only thoughts about shooting slugs is being able to fine tune to the speeds and hammer/reg balance.

The other gun I like is the AGT range.
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 4:30pm
I did consider playing with slugs on both FX guns - they both allow for reg pressure + hammer spring tension adjustment. The Streamline also has an external hammer spring adjustment wheel with 3 positions.

Ultimately they are both better suited to pellet shooting given they both have STX barrel liners designed for pellets and smallish 190cc cylinders. The Prophet comes with a 580cc bottle.

Agree AGT makes nice rifles - I was seriously considering a Vulcan. The Vulcan 3 comes with an unchoked barrel good for slugs as standard.

I decided on the Pophet as the Vulcan needs to be depressurised and disassembled to change the reg pressure. On the Prophet reg pressure adjustment is external.
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2023 at 12:59pm
Also looking to sell a new unused Best Fittings A clamp with whip. $160 + shipping

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2023 at 1:44pm
That external adjustment is good. It was one of the reasons I got an impact having g the valve adjustment for that finer feel.
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 11:03am
Streamline sold but Wildcat still available
jwabfrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwabfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 2:53pm
Both PCPs sold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic